Product Review -Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm



Hey my Chicas!! Be it summers, winters or monsoons, our lips always need that special attention. My lips tend to get chapped and dehydrated as often as they can. And the summer in Hyderabad is at its peak and to restore the lost moisture back to them, lip balms always come handy. 



So, today I am going to review THE HIMALAYA HERBALS LIP BALM enriched with wheat germ oil and carrot seed oil. 


WHAT IT COSTS-  This retails for INR 30 for ten grams of product.




INGREDIENTS LIST-  Each gram contains: 

                                1.Oil Eranda (Ricinus communis)- Castor Oil
                                2.Garijara (Daucus carota)     -  Carrot seed Oil
                                3.Godhuma (Triticum sativum)- Wheat germ oil
                                4.Narikala (Cocos nucifera)    - Cocunut oil

PRODUCT CLAIMS- This product claims that it nourishes lips, prevents drying and 
                                chapping.  

MY EXPERIENCE-  


This product comes in a tube packaging. It is a good travel size. This can easily fit in your wallet too.




This lip balm looks like Vaseline in appearance which is translucent and there is no tint in it.



The consistency of it is like Vaseline but the texture is a lot more lighter. 
On application it glides smooth on the lips. The best part of it is that it is non -sticky and it absorbs pretty quickly on the lips. It keeps my lips moisturized for 2-3 hours, but I need to reapply it after that.
Personally, I like it a lot. It doesn't feel heavy on the lips and it has a mild bubble gum like fragrance. I love it. After regular use I have found my lips turning naturally pink.

DOES IT DO WHAT IT CLAIMS? Yes 

FINAL VERDICT - Girls, this is a must buy if you are a lip balm lover and prefer natural and light weight balms. 

GOODS- Fragrance and texture.

BADS-  Complete ingredient list not given. Does not contain SPF.

WILL I REPURCHASE IT- Yes, of-course.

THE RATING-  1. Packaging : 5/5
                       2. Fragrance: 4.5/5
                       3. Value For Money: 4.5/5
                           4. Pricing : 4/5
                        







Comments

  1. I'll have to check the see if I can find this around here. I have a Himalayan salt lamp that I keep on all the time! I love the glow, especially at night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really nice Leslie.I just now checked online,you can get it on Amazon.It's an ayurvedic Indian brand,but it has got stores in many other countries too.Amazon is the best place to get it.Try it out and you wil like it for sure.
      And don't forget to follow me for similar stuff😀

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

COLLARATHON- BLOGPOST-4 COLLEGE OOTD WARDROBE ESSENTIALS ( WESTERN WEAR)