THE BODY SHOP-VITAMIN C DAILY MOISTURIZER spf 30 - REVIEW

MY SKIN TYPE- Combination to oily,acne prone.


Hey my Chicas!!How are you all doing?Long time since I posted a review.The Body Shop is well known for its organic and cruelty free products.I simply love the vast range of products  it  offers.When it comes to skin care,TBS leads the show.



We all are aware of the rave of CTM routines.As many people,as may types of CTMs. A moisturizer,thus constitutes an important part of skincare routine.
Hence today I am gonna review TBS-VITAMIN C DAILY MOISTURIZER WITH SPF 30.

WHAT IT COSTS? This retails for INR 1564 for 50 ml of product.


INGREDIENTS LIST-



PRODUCT CLAIMS- Moistourizes with UV A/ UV B protection with vit c rich amazonian camu camu and community fair trade sesame seed oil.For dull skin.

MY EXPERIENCE-


    This product comes in a mini tube packaging with a flip cap.It's pastel yellow colored tube with a white transparent cap.

                                                                                                                                                         
My skin is in the combination to oily range.Most of the time it changes with change in weather.I also have little breakouts.That is why I am on a  look for products that are light weight and doesn't break me out.
 
COLOR- It has got a thick opaque white color.



CONSISTENCY/ TEXTURE- It has got a light consistency which absorbs really well into the skin.
.


It neither  makes you feel oily nor does it feels heavy on the skin.But beware girls,if you go a little overboard with the quantity ,it does make you feel oily.Just a pea size and you are good to go.

FRAGRANCE- It has  a mild citrusy fragrance.It doesn't  overpower your senses. It's relaxing.

The one thing I liked the most about it is that it is a broad spectrum sunscreen too with an SPF of 30.If you are someone who doesn't like layering too many products in the day time,then it will save you the cost of sunscreen.

HOW I USE IT?  I use it after cleansing and toning my face while massaging it in circular motion till it absorbs in the skin.And because it has glycerin in it ,I also use it as a primer beneath my makeup.

DOES IT DO WHAT IT CLAIMS?-  Well yes,it does work.As soon as I apply it,I do feel some life getting into my dull skin.It kinda brightens my skin.

FINAL VERDICT- Overall it is a good product.Also it has SPF in it.As it has salicylic acid too in it,it is non- comedogenic.

GOODS-  It has SPF.It is light weight. Didn't break me out.
BADS- It is a bit over-pricey

WILL I REPURCHASE ?  May be.It is a bit pricey though. Probably,until I find something better .

THE STAR RATING-    PACKAGING-3/5
                                        FRAGRANCE- 4/5
                                        PRICING-2/5
                                        QUALITY-4.5/5

Comments

  1. Nice review. Quite informative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.😀Your comments mean a lot to me.Happy that it was useful.

      Delete
  2. Wow very good information .....looks helpful n true. Myself using this product n results are awesome...☺������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a load dear 😀😀.Keep visiting,a lot more useful stuff to come in the future.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

COLLARATHON- BLOGPOST-4 COLLEGE OOTD WARDROBE ESSENTIALS ( WESTERN WEAR)