PRODUCT REVIEW- BLUE HEAVEN XPRESSIONS NAIL LUSTURE

            " Any Woman can wear a great  outfit, but it is her nails that make the statement ."
                                                                                                                       TAMMY TAYLOR



Hey my Chicas!! How are you all doing? We girls love colors. And when it comes to nail paints
,RED is the all time favorite of all.Red is my favorite color too.So,today I am gonna review the Blue Heaven  Xpressions Nail Lusture in color no. 917.



WHAT IT COSTS? It costs  INR 63 for 9 ml of product.

SHADE- It is not mentioned.Just shade no. that is 917.


DIRECTIONS FOR USE- Shake well.Apply 2-3 coats .Let dry between each coat.

MY EXPERIENCE- This was the first time I was trying nail paints from Blue Heaven.This was lying for long a time in my vanity.One day I decided to finally try it.

  PACKAGING-It is a nice rectangular, sober  packaging in a glass bottle. No fuss.It has a gold cap.The brush is nice and thick.It pick up the product well.Application is very smooth with this brush.





CONSISTENCY-It has got  a good consistency .Not very thick , not very runny.The best part is that it doesn't  dry out quickly while applying.Hence the finish comes out as smooth and glossy.





DRYING TIME- It takes a minute or two to dry.We need to wait for 10-12 minutes before applying a 2nd  coat.

STAYING POWER- If you finish it with a top coat ,it can last for almost a week.No loss of shine with a top coat.But without it, this disappointed me.The shine wears out after good 2 days.It lasts only for max 3 days and after that starts chipping off.

COLOR/ PIGMENTATION- I am impressed with the color.It's a beautiful blood red color with a matte finish .The best part is, I rarely go with a second coat.The pigmentation is great and it goes well with just one coat.







FINAL VERDICT- It's a good product.If you are a student on budget like me , then it's a great buy.It's good ,pocket friendly and the results are great too.

GOODS-Awesome pigmentation.Great consistency.Pocket friendly.


BADS-  Doesn't last longer without a top coat.
               Chips off quickly.
               Stained my nails a bit.Had to go twice  with the nail remover over it.


WILL I REPURCHASE?  No

WILL I RECOMMEND?  Yes.It's a good budget buy.Must give a  try.


THE RATING-  Packaging-4/5
                             Value for money-4.5/5
                             Lasting power-3/5
                             Color-5/5

Comment below if you too have used this product! And don't forget to join my blog!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COLLARATHON- BLOGPOST-4 COLLEGE OOTD WARDROBE ESSENTIALS ( WESTERN WEAR)